District Goals 2019 – 2020
iMagine the Vision of Optimism in 2020
“…working in our communities, we can share our Optimist vision from 2019 onwards to help more people see… with our 2020 Optimist Vision.” Gov. P. Mathieson.
- To increase communication via phone and email within the District.
- To encourage members for Leadership roles in Clubs and the District.
- To encourage all clubs to have NOW meetings to increase membership.
- To promote Quarter Board Meetings and Convention to increase the attendance.
- To build at least 3 new clubs in 2019-2020.
- To bring fun and fellowship to District Meetings.
- To help 100% of the Clubs obtain Honor Club.
- To visit Club and Zone Meetings and Special Events.
- To take an active role with the Club Fitness Chair to ensure member retention.
- To increase donations to Optimist International Foundation and the Canadian Children’s Optimist Foundation
District 46 clubs are reminded to collect used prescription or reading glasses to contribute to our 2019-2020 Optimist District initiative, iMagine …