We are an association of Optimist Clubs, located in areas of midwestern Ontario – from London and surrounds, to about Guelph, then stretching from Lake Erie to the Bruce Peninsula! We are dedicated to “Bringing Out the Best in Kids“. Adult volunteers join Optimist Clubs to conduct positive service projects in their communities aimed at providing a helping hand to youth and communities. With their upbeat attitude, Optimist Club members help empower young people to be the best that they can be.
- To develop optimism as a philosophy of life.
- To promote an active interest in good government and civic affairs.
- To inspire Respect for Law and Promotion of Non-violence.
- To promote patriotism and work for international accord and friendship among all people.
- To aid and encourage the development of youth, in the belief that the giving of one’s self in service to others will advance the well-being of all, the community, and the world.
Optimist International will be recognized worldwide as the premier volunteer organization that values all children and helps them develop to their full potential.
Become an Optimist Today