Midwestern Ontario District Goals for 2018 – 2019
Running with Optimism
- To improve communications with the Optimist Members and Clubs in the
- To publish at least one District Bulletin per quarter.
- To improve the Midwestern Ontario District website.
- To encourage all clubs to have NOW events to increase membership in
- To have Lieutenant Governors and Committee Chairs promote our District
- To take an active role in Leadership & Development at Quarter Board
- To encourage more clubs and members to donate to the CCOF.
- To have Special Centennial Presentations from clubs during the Quarter
- To encourage clubs to do PowerPoint or Video promotion of their club’s
activities in the community, to attract new members.
- To promote Quarter Board meetings to increase attendance.
- To build at least 3 new clubs.
- To be Plus 75 in Membership by the end of the Optimist Year.
- To have 100% of clubs current in their financial obligations and have all
necessary forms and paperwork submitted to Optimist International & the
MWO District Secretary and Treasurer on time.
- To have a FUN Centennial event at each Quarter Board
- To bring Harmony and Respect to ALL Optimist members.
- To visit Club meetings, Zone meetings and other Special Events.
- To bring FUN and FELLOWSHIP to the District meetings.