Midwestern Ontario District of Optimist International is an association Optimist Clubs from the west around the London Area to the east to about Guelph, stretching from Lake Erie to the Bruce Peninsula, dedicated to “Bringing Out the Best in Kids.” Adult volunteers join Optimist Clubs to conduct positive service projects in their communities aimed at providing a helping hand to youth. With their upbeat attitude, Optimist Club members help empower young people to be the best that they can be.
- To develop optimism as a philosophy of life.
- To promote an active interest in good government and civic affairs.
- To inspire respect for law.
- To promote patriotism and work for international accord and friendship among all people.
- To aid and encourage the development of youth, in the belief that the giving of one’s self in service to others will advance the well-being of all, the community, and the world.
Become an Optimist Today