Midwestern Ontario District Goals for 2017 – 2018
“Trucking Forward – Another Cool Move for Optimism”
- To increase communications with the use of social media and phone to keep the members better informed as to what is going on within the district.
- To bring more harmony and spirit within the Midwestern Ontario District.
- To encourage the use of NOW Events at least twice per year for each club.
- Increase the awareness of the programs that are available for the youth.
- To build 5 new clubs (1 in the first quarter, 2 in the second, and 1 in both the third and fourth quarters).
- To increase the MWO District membership to net plus 50.
- To take a more active role with the Club Fitness chair to ensure that our membership retention is 90%.
- To increase communications between the district and the clubs as well as between the clubs within and outside of their zones.
- To have unrestricted donations to the CCOF of $25,000.
- To have at least 25% of the members of Midwestern Ontario District taking part in the Dime a Day program.